Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 aimed at pupils from low income families.
The premium is available for children eligible for free school meals and pupils in care. it has been extended to pupils who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last six years. In 2020/21 the government have set the amount at £955 per eligible pupil.
Please click below to see our reports:
- Fulwood PP Strategy 2020 23
- Fulwood PP Strategy 2020 23 October review and update 2021
- Pupil Premium Review 2017 18
- Pupil Premium Strategy 16 17
- Pupil Premium Strategy 17 18
- Pupil Premium Strategy 18 19
- Pupil Premium Strategy 19 20