The Academy policies layout the way in which it works and the standards it expects are at its core.
The Governing Body review policies every one to three years and also may be subject to amendment more frequently due to changes in legislation or regulation.
All policies are in accordance with DfE guidance and where appropriate in conjunction with the Lancashire Education Authority.
Request for copies - if you would like a printed copy of a policy, please contact the Academy. This will be provided free of charge.
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions Policy 2019 20
- Allegations of Abuse Against Staff Policy
- Anti bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Attitudes To Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- CLA Policy
- Complaints Procedure Parents and Others
- Data Protection Notice
- Educational Visits Policy and Guidelines
- Equal Opportunities Staff Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy Pupils
- First Aid Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home Academy Agreement
- Homework Policy
- Local Offer SEN and Disability
- Medical Needs Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Uniform and Appearance Policy for pupils 2018 19
- Whistleblowing Policy