The Academy policies layout the way in which it works and the standards it expects are at its core.
The Governing Body review policies every one to three years and also may be subject to amendment more frequently due to changes in legislation or regulation.
All policies are in accordance with DfE guidance and where appropriate in conjunction with the Lancashire Education Authority.
Request for copies - if you would like a printed copy of a policy, please contact the Academy. This will be provided free of charge.
- Admissions Policy 2019 20
- Allegations of Abuse Against Staff Policy
- Anti bullying Policy 2018 19
- Appearance and Dress Code Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour For Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2018 19
- CLA Policy
- Complaints Procedure Parents and Others
- Data Protection Notice
- Educational Visits Policy and Guidelines
- Equal Opportunities Staff Policy 2018 19
- Equal Opportunities Policy Pupils
- Exclusion Appeal Panel
- First Aid Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme 2017 18 FINAL
- Health Safety Policy 2018 19
- Health Safety Policy
- Home Academy Agreement
- Homework Policy 2017 18 FINAL
- Local Offer Sept 17 SEN and Disability
- Medical Needs Policy 2017 18 FINAL
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Pupil and Parent ICT Policy Form
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- SEND Information Report 2018 19
- Uniform and Appearance Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy