Tomorrow (Friday 13th March) we are raising money for sport relief, all pupils are allowed to wear an item of red clothing or sportswear so long as they give a minimum donation of 50p. Please ensure pupils are appropriately dressed with no belly tops or ripped jeans. Normal lessons will take place throughout the day.
- Staff and Students can wear sports kit or red clothing e.g. a red tshirt or jumper.
- Staff and Students in sports/red tops can then wear non-uniform trousers/jeans
- Staff and Students in sports/red tops can wear appropriate footwear whilst following health and safety guidelines, ie no open shoes or stiletto type.
- Staff and Students should continue to uphold appropriate dress ie no revealing tops/skirts or any dress that reveals the mid-rift as this could cause religious offense.
- No hats/jewellery is permitted as per normal uniform policy
- Staff and Students taking part should donate a mimimum of 50p to sports relief to the JLT on arrival
- Any staff or students failing to adhere to the above or deemed to be dressed inappropriately maybe sent home to change or isolated for the day.
- Those not wanting to take part should wear full uniform as per usual policy
Some staff and students will be taking part in the Ride-a-long Challenge. If you would like to sponsor them or donate to Sports Relief please do so here>