English as an additional language
This page is to provide help to parents and students whose primary language is not English.
Our website has the ability to be translated into other languages. To do this please click on the globe logo on the top right hand hand corner of the page. You can scroll down and select your chosen language.
Unfortunately some items may not translate such as 'letters to parents'. Please see instructions below of how to translate these
Translating school letters
1. Click here to visit 'Letters to Parents'.
2. When on this page you will see a list of letters with the most recent one on the top. Click on the letter you wish to view and it will open a PDF document containing the letter.
3. Highlight all of the text by clicking and dragging the cursor. Right click the mouse and select 'copy'.
5. Right click again and paste into the first box on google translate.
6.Above the second box click the arrow to find the language you wish to translate to.
7. Your translation will appear in the right hand box.
If you are struggling to translate please contact Mrs Hall for assistance on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the national lockdown, the Academy will remain closed until the Prime Minster advises us to open again. During this time, students will continue to learn from home. Virtual lessons will take place using Microsoft TEAMS. Click here to see videos on how to access Microsoft TEAMS and One Note. One Note is where students will complete their work set by teachers.
How to access Microsoft TEAMS and One Note
Download Microsoft TEAMS and Microsoft One Note from the app store or play store
Microsoft TEAMS Microsoft One Note
- Sign into TEAMS first by entering the below details
- Email address:
- Username :
- Password: fulwood
- Open One Note & this should automatically have signed in as it is linked to TEAMS.
How to access a live lesson for remote learning
- Open TEAMS and click on the calendar
- Click on your lesson and you’re good to go!
- You’ll see and talk to your teacher
How to do all your work
Once you have done your live lesson, your teacher will send you a link via class charts to the work on One Note
- Click on the link sent to you on Class Charts
- This will open up your work in One Note
- You’re done! Your app will automatically keep updating with new work directly from your teacher
Any problems with log ons or forgotten password – please email Work@fulwoodacademy.co.uk